We specialize in creating custom cakes and desserts for every occasion. All of our cakes and desserts are eggs and gelatine free. We make each cake to order, with a tailored design to the client’s requirements. In addition to cakes, we have Cupcakes, Shot Glass Desserts, and Cake Jars on our menu. We don’t use full fondant on our cakes; however, we can make fondant accents. Pricing is determined by size, flavor, design, and other demands. We will give you a quote once you complete the Inquiry Form.
Policies – Cakes & Desserts
- Once we start the conversation around a possible order, we request that within 72 hours (in three days) you book your order with us and send a 50% non-refundable deposit. If that is not done and you re-start the conversation later then we will need to re-evaluate our availability for the date you have in mind. Also, it is up to you to get the order confirmed by sending over the 50% non- refundable deposit, we will not be reaching out directly to you. This is because we get a lot of inquiries and we start booking our calendar accordingly it is not always easy for us to follow up with everyone who inquires us.
- Any modifications in design or size must be communicated to us at least a week in advance; otherwise, we will be unable to accommodate the updates.
- If you cancel your order, we need to be notified a week before your order date. All deposit payments made will be held for a future order. If there is an emergency, we may need to cancel the order. We will notify you immediately, return all deposit payments received and provide you a referral to another equally qualified cake artistr in the area.
- Once you pick up the order from our premises, no refund is available as the product is not in our control.
- After picking up the order, store the box under the front passenger seat on a flat surface. During the winter, please DO NOT turn on the heat while transporting the cake and desserts, and during the summer, DO NOT leave your cake and dessert in the car. Your order of cakes and desserts needs to be refrigerated all the time until it is time to be consumed. If you have an outdoor party, please make arrangements to pick it up accordingly.